Friday, December 13, 2013

Knights in Shining Armor

(Late but what else is new….) SO MANY NEW HOUSEHOLD BROTHERS!!! My heart is beyond full. I am incredibly blessed to know these men and have had the privilege of belonging to their sister household for almost 3 years now. The Knights of the Holy Queen amaze me on a daily basis in their pursuit of true manhood and of their willingness to lay down their lives for Our Lady and for her daughters.

Men in general amaze me. The perfect complementarity of man and woman is something that gives me hope whenever I find myself struggling with my own weaknesses or my shortfalls.The Knights of the Holy Queen have had a particular impact in my life and for that I will always be grateful. My gratitude stretches especially to  those relationships that have fallen apart because of things that I have or haven't done. I will always be thankful for the respect and love they showed a very broken woman and for the truth they spoke to her heart.  The thing I appreciate the most about these men is that they are constantly striving to be just that- men. For more of my rantings and ravings about how much I love these men, you can go here . I've written about them before and still mean every single word. Congratulations, my dear brothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment