Around campus...
I'm sure its probably a tundra right now but I'm still thankful for my little school! Despite its disgusting weather conditions...
I am thankful for...
SO MANY THINGS!!!
- Being able to see my best friend tomorrow
- My crazy family- especially my little brothers.
- My 'you might as well be' family, Aunt Rie, Mr. Justin, Bill, Andrew <3 , and Lauren
- That I can walk around my house without pants on without fear of judgement
- That my family supports and owns firearms
- That I can fit into my jeans from high school
- That I'm an American
I am thinking about...
All the stuff I have to do this week... especially my 20 page paper due next Monday that I haven't started.... WOOO!! Its on communication environments in special needs classrooms- so its interesting but its just tedious.
My goals for the week....
Finish all of my minor assignments and projects so that I can spend all of finals week focusing on my paper!! I also want to decorate my house for Christmas!!
At school....
This week, I'm still enamored with the idea of being a teacher! I'm excited to get into the classroom and the actually make a difference in the life of a child.
From the kitchen..
Currently in the kitchen-
- Turkey
- Stuffing
- Cauliflower Au Gratin
- Brussel Sprouts and pancetta
- Sweet potato souffle
- Candied sweet potatoes
- Green bean casserole
- Mashed potatoes
I love gorging yourself at holidays... <3
I am creating....
more time in my schedule to pray! I really need to make that happen.
Clicking around...
Pinterest is an educators best friend. I've decided. I found this wonderful idea just clicking around! How awesome will this be in my classroom?! I can see my students having a great time with this in a lesson.
I am praying...
This St. Joseph Novena from EWTN . I figure that whoever I'm meant to marry will probably need all the prayers he can get! I'm praying for God-like patience...
A few plans for the rest of the week...
I need to get my stuff organized to come home for the Christmas break. I also need to get my stuff together to do my annual Christmas detox! I'm also thinking about adding P90x to my workout routine.. I'll keep you posted as to whether or not that actually happens though.
No comments:
Post a Comment